MONTEREY PROCESS SERVER:
WE SPECIALIZE'S IN SUBPOENA SERVICE AND OTHER SERVICES SUCH AS:
*Process Server Service
*Special Process Services at Events, Places etc. (Must have info, pics of person)
*Legal Support Service
*Unlawful Detainer Document Preparation Service
*Monterey Courier Service/Messenger Service
AS A PROCESS SERVER WE SERVE DOCUMENTS SUCH AS:
*Family Law Documents
*Small Claims Documents
*Civil Law Documents
*Unlawful Detainer Documents/Initial Eviction Notice
*Workers Compensation Documents
*RFO (Request for Order) Documents
*TRO (Temporary Restraining Orders) Documents
*OSC (Order to Show Cause) Documents
- If known, please provide us with a physical description (including approximate age) of the person to be served, especially in cases where there is a “junior” and “senior” living at the same address.
- If the subject is known to be violent, please include this information and the details for us.
- If known, provide the name of the business where we are attempting service and the hours defendant might be found there.
- Always include at least one copy of documents for each defendant to be served.
- If we are serving an agent on behalf of a company, please specify in your instructions which company is being served.
AS A UNLAWFUL DETAINER ASSISTANT I CAN HELP YOU THESE SERVICES:*Prepare Unlawful Detainer Document's and Initial Eviction Notice
*Answer- Response to Unlawful Detainer Documents
*Lockout Assist on Lockout date with Sheriff when client is unavailable
AREAS OF SERVICE:
Monterey Eviction Service, Monterey Process Server:
AQAAW MONTEREY is Serving in Monterey Area, Pacific Grove, Pebble Beach, Carmel, Carmel Valley, Carmel Highlands, Big Sur Area, Seaside, Sand City, Marina, Corral De Tierra Area, Salinas, Prunedale, Castroville, Spreckles, Gonzales, Soledad, Greenfield
Santa Cruz, Watsonville Eviction Service, Santa Cruz, Watsonville Process Server:
AQAAW MONTEREY is serving in Santa Cruz, Watsonville, Aromas, Aptos, Ben Lomond, Davenport, Freedom, Soquel, Boulder Creek, Corralitos, Rio Del Mar
San Benito, Hollister Eviction Service, San Benito, Hollister Process Server:
AQAAW MONTEREY is serving in San Juan Bautista, Hollister
Notice required by California Law:
I am not an Attorney. I can only provide self help services at your specific direction. I cannot represent you in court, advise you about your legal rights or the law, or select legal forms for you. I am a Unlawful Detainer Assistant in Monterey County, if you feel you need to talk to a Attorney please do so before contacting my business.
Laurie L. Urquidi, registered Unlawful Detainer Assistant UDA4 and Process Server #127 in Monterey County.